Here is the way to remedy the break and ensure that the text never separates between two lines:
1. In the Create Post or Edit Post mode, click on the Edit Html tab at the top. Locate the text that is separating. Note: very likely it will not appear separated inthe Edit HTML or Compose tabs.
2. Enter the following code between the text to be joined:
I learned all about non-breaking spaces when I was a document production operator and surpervisor for global law firms. Here are instances when you might want to be proactive and insert the code so text is never separated:
- when using Mr., Mrs. or some form of address, it should never be separated from the name. Ex: Mr. Moe Tellsiks.
- when entering dates, never let the month separate from the date or the year. Ex: September 13, 2008
- when using categorizing items such as (i) or (a) or manual bullet points. Ex: (a) Holly Dayin would have nothing to do with Moe Tellsiks.
- any other times text would be more confusing if separated including mathematical formulas, addresses, etc.
Now, if I can find a code for a dishy. Anyone know what a dishy is?