There are several Facebook applications that allow you to add your blog feed to your Facebook Wall. Earlier today Thomas described one way using Facebook Notes. I've tried several of the applications, including My Blogs and Blog RSS Feed Reader with varying degrees of success. My favorite FB App - Blog Networks - recently added feed functionality. It is still in beta but it seems to be working well and it has the added advantage of pulling the photographs into your feed. Here are the directions for adding your feed using Blog Networks.
1. First click on HOME to go to your Facebook homepage to see the list of your installed Applications.
2. Click EDIT in the Applications box on the right side of the screen.
3. Find BLOG NETWORKS and click on "Edit Settings." If Blog Networks is not listed, you'll need to go to the Blog Networks Application Page and add the application.
4. A dialog box will pop up: "Edit Blog Network Settings."
5. Choose "Allow Blog Networks to publish specific story sizes automatically without prompting. Also choose "Short." This will allow you to see your stories with images. Then click "Okay."
6. Now click on "Test Publish." A test entry will be posted to your wall.
This post was scheduled to publish at 3:00 a.m. It showed up on Facebook at 4:05 a.m.
As with all items on your wall, comments are enabled. Blog Networks gives two additional links - "Read Post" and "Follow Blog." Both take your visitors to your Blog Networks page.
I just noticed that they have also added "Feed Settings" to the choices on your blog page in Blog Networks.
I'll need to have someone check this feature for me. It looks like it is an even easier option for adding feed functionality.
By the way, it looks like Blog Networks is changing its name to Networked Blogs.
Please leave a comment if you decide to add your feed with Blog Networks. Let me know what you think.