Saturday, December 6, 2008

Updated Blog List

Last week I received a request from a fellow genea-blogger to update the list of blogs on Facebook Bootcamp for Genea-Bloggers. But when I went in to revise the widget, I realized that I did not have rights to do so.

In speaking with Terry Thornton we determined it was too difficult to maintain the list using the current widget. So I spent time this morning adding many genealogy related blogs to my Google Reader and then have them imported using the Blog List widget.

That process is now complete and if possible, take a chance to review the list.

I also made some adjustments:

- only blogs can be listed, meaning they must have some sort of feed in order to show up in Google Reader

- only genealogy or family-history related blogs will be included

Thanks and if you want to have your blog included please let me know!

No comments: