Saturday, January 24, 2009

When Is Your Blogoversary?



Bill West at West In New England is celebrating his two-year blogoversary today and it just so happens that I stumpled upon a neat widget called Blogoversary that you can add to your blog to count down the number of days until you next anniversary!

I've added it to my blog Destination: Austin Family and the process took less than two minutes - my kind of widget!  Here's how:

1.  Go to the Blogoversary site.

2.  Enter the Born Date, the Blog Name and the Blog URL.



3.  Click Generate Code Below then copy and paste this code into your HTML widget in Blogger (click Layout, Add Gadget, HTML) or your Text widget in Wordpress (Appearance, Widgets, Text).

5 comments:

Carol @ iPentimento | Genealogy and More said...

Just created a widget for my Blogoversary too for iPentimento

Apple said...

Cool - thanks!

Schelly Talalay Dardashti said...

Very nice. Both Tracing the Tribe and International Jewish GY Rabbit now have one!

Becky Jamison said...

I put that on my blog when I first started it, even tho I was afraid it would show the veterans that I was such a "newbie"! I sure like it tho. Good article.

Valerie C. said...

Very neat, thanks for posting about this